All Discussions Tagged 'Moodle' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Discussion Forum platforms

Which platform do you like the best and what are the advantages or disadvantages of each?  I will assemble the responses and share out usin…

Started by Colette Cassinelli

2 Jun 21, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Moodle

I would appreciate feedback regarding the use of Moodle and the overall impression of using a Learning Management System.

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Jun 16, 2013

Moodle anyone

Is anyone using a Moodle as a course management tool and can offer hints or suggestions?

Started by Patrick Lynch

41 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Kendra Voris

The Future Classroom Blending Online and F2F Learning

Your Name and Title:Verena RobertsCEO - Chief Education Officer School Name:www.GlobalEd.ca - SD73 Kamloops Business Company Area of the Wo…

Started by Verena Roberts

6 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Verena Roberts

An invitation to an online pro-d event about Smartboards and Notebook software

I haven't posted here for a long time, but I'm organising an online event that may be of interest. It's a FREE 1 week, online professional…

Started by suehellman

0 Apr 7, 2012

Moodle in High School Blended Learning Environment

Hi all, I am looking to connect with someone who has implemented a Moodle LMS in a blended learning environment for high school students.…

Started by Kim Jurczak

0 Feb 2, 2012

We are recruiting // PHP Developer

Synergy Learning (UK and Ireland Moodle Partner) are looking for a PHP Developer to join our very creative team.  If you, or someone you kn…

Started by Joel Kerr

0 Feb 22, 2011

BETT 2011 (Olympia, London)

Hi All,   Synergy Learning is bringing Moodle to this year's BETT show in London's Olympia.  It's one of the world's biggest Education Tech…

Started by Joel Kerr

0 Jan 6, 2011

WiZiQ Announces Virtual Classroom Integration in Moodle

WiZiQ's free Live Class modules for Moodle are now live. Moodle users can start an “activity” from within Moodle to schedule, and activate…

Started by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

6 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

Moodle Bootcamp

Hurry and Register Now Early Bird Discount Ends June 30th The Moodle User Group Northwest in partnership with NCCE will be holding a sum…

Started by Randy Orwin

6 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Jane Krauss

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service