All Discussions Tagged 'LMS' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Class Management Tools like Schoology, CourseSites, and SimpleVLE

I have been using simplevle.com for a while now and I have gotten fairly attached to it, but it does not seem to have a large user base to…

Started by Grayson Styles

5 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Moodle

I would appreciate feedback regarding the use of Moodle and the overall impression of using a Learning Management System.

Started by Whitney Allen

0 Jun 16, 2013

Online Hub and Course Management Systems

I have used Moodle for the last 2-3 years and would like to transition to using more web2.0 tools in the classroom. I've looked at lots of…

Started by Kathleen Krumm

5 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Krumm

Schoology vs Canvas

I'm a college administrator and we are looking at different option for LMS. Schoology and Canvas seem very adapted to the students needs. I…

Started by Rachel Gendron

4 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Eric Braun

Looking for Guinea Pigs

Hello, I’m new to this group so I don’t know if it is appropriate to post this here or not.  If it is inappropriate, don't flame me, I will…

Started by Nai Wang

1 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Nai Wang

Moodle in High School Blended Learning Environment

Hi all, I am looking to connect with someone who has implemented a Moodle LMS in a blended learning environment for high school students.…

Started by Kim Jurczak

0 Feb 2, 2012

LMS Solutions

Hello all,   I have received this request for assistance from a local school district and am wondering what you all can contribute to the d…

Started by Clifford Steinberg

3 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by E Cohen

From a Teacher's Perspective: Blackboard vs Moodle?

I've been a solid user (and huge advocate) of Moodle for the past 4 years. Next year it looks like my district is going to switch from Mood…

Started by Zach Vander Veen

6 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

Enterprise Knowledge Platform (LMS)

EKP is an award winning learning management system to deliver and manage corporate training, assessment and certification programs. Bringi…

Started by Abaca Sim

0 Oct 4, 2009

Best Web 2.0 LMS in North America

Several of you have probably heard about it's learning, the European-based learning management system that just hit our shores. But did you…

Started by Nathan Boeker

1 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Ron Milner

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service