All Discussions Tagged 'International' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Survey Opportunity for 3rd and 4th Grade Teachers

3rd and 4th grade teachers around the world are invited to take a 5-minute survey on experiences with and preferences for connecting their…

Started by Travis Hardy

0 Apr 26, 2017

September 2016: Do you have a job?

As the end of summer looms before us, many newly or recently qualified teachers will be frantically applying to jobs domestically or waitin…

Started by Ed Vectus

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Broken Teaching Contracts - How to Steer Clear of Them

When searching for a teaching job overseas, it's difficult to know who to trust or what to believe. While there are very reputable schools…

Started by Ed Vectus

1 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Dispelling the Myth of International Teaching

When considering a teaching job abroad, there is a common misconception that all international teachers teach English as a foreign language…

Started by Ed Vectus

4 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Considering an International Move?

Making the decision to leap into an international teaching opportunity can be both stressful and exciting. There are lots of job possibilit…

Started by Ed Vectus

0 Mar 23, 2016

Special Education Abroad

I'm doing research on supplementary education material abroad - a big part of which is targeted towards young learners with special needs -…

Started by Matt

2 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

Fifth Grade looking for International Pen-Pal Partners

Per a request from the fifth grade teacher in our school, I am searching for a school outside of the United States to connect with our fift…

Started by L Martin

0 Jan 21, 2009

Steps Towards the International Internet Classroom: Workshop on Education Informatics.

I recently received a link to this workshop and call for papers: Workshop on Education Informatics: Steps Towards the International Interne…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Mar 6, 2008

New resources for media literacy, social networks in education and cyberbullying.

I'm delighted to announce that Digizen has just launched, a new site from children & young people's internet charity Childnet Internati…

Started by Josie Fraser

3 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service