All Discussions Tagged 'ICT' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Innovative ICT for Middle School Science

I'm looking for examples of innovative technologies used for Science education, or models of schools that are doing outstanding, interactiv…

Started by Cecilie Murray

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Gavin Agnew

Raising standards through after school supplementary ICT project based learning

I would like to offer/ reflect on what I have used and witnessed over the last 8 years implementing ICT (as well as Maths and Science) prog…

Started by Geoff Blaik

1 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Christopher Wickham

ICT in education

Some teachers think: "" I have grate experiens in teaching English (or other subjects) by traditional methods and my students have good res…

Started by Ludmila

0 Oct 16, 2009

Recommend postgraduate study at an Australian Uni

Hi, I am thinking of taking on a postgraduate certificate in ICT in education with a view to stretching it out to a masters. I'm an Aussie…

Started by Jason de Nys

1 May 31, 2009
Reply by Jason de Nys

ICT infused curriculum using UBd

Hi, i am currently working with a few colleagues to come up with a lesson package for a math topic. We have decided to use the UBd model to…

Started by Ng Chor Yam

3 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Ng Chor Yam

Show where you are...students motivation

Hi, Getting ready to start an Online International EFL student collaboration on wikispaces I wonder what is your experience with students m…

Started by Anica

0 Sep 13, 2008

Pilot laptop elementary class

I am meeting today with my principal to discuss the possibility of running a pilot laptop program in my grade 5 class for next year. We wou…

Started by Ben Grundy

4 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Ben Grundy

ICT in a Test Prep Class

Hi, I am involved in teaching undergrads on how to clear an "entrance test", much like the GMAT or GRE. I have been watching the threads o…

Started by Anirudh Phadke

0 Jan 30, 2008

Shaping tomorrows learning and therefore learners

I think I may have stumbled upon what I consider to be a dream job and a wonderful classroom 2.0 discussion. Its a leadership and teaching…

Started by Kristian Still

6 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Kristian Still

Starting the Discussion .... MFL & ICT

Thought I'd just start this discussion by listing a list (UUMMmm .. I must sign up for an English course) of Modern Foreign Language and IC…

Started by Shamblesguru (Chris Smith)

0 Jul 2, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service