All Discussions Tagged 'ICT' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Five Habits of Highly Effective Teachers

Growing professionally as a highly effective teacher is not that easy. It is a matter of struggle, patience, and commitment to improve one’…

Started by Abdelouahed OULGOUT

2 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

Easy ICT tools to use in your blog.

Most every teacher carries a collaborative project from time to time. I leave you here some ICT tools that contributes to have a beautiful…

Started by YOLANDA EGEA

0 Nov 24, 2012

Social Learning Theory, DigitalCitizenship & ICT Integration Married Through Project Based Learning

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded HERE. Please give this a read and help me get published. It has been a wonderful opp…

Started by Sean Thompson

0 Sep 10, 2012

Information Technology Web 2.0 Tools for Evaluation

This 'Classroom 2.0: The Book' chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/100215720/Vinod-Kanvaria-ICT-for-Teachers. The tea…

Started by Assoc. Prof Dr Vinod Kr Kanvaria

16 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Prachi Jain

Tech Savvy Schools in London

Hi I will be in London on the 2nd of April and would really like to visit a learning resources centre or school media centre if possible. …

Started by Jennifer Garcia

0 Mar 23, 2012

Priniciples of Creative Teaching

Much talk runs, among the community of teachers, around learner’s needs to master a foreign language; yet to be creative in teaching, I bel…

Started by Abdelouahed OULGOUT

0 Jun 21, 2011

Seeking input for PD strategies

Hello everyone,   I would like to get inputs on 2 areas. They are:   1st point I am involved in professional development works for teachers…

Started by Wan Fareed

8 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Wan Fareed

igoogle in Education

You might be using igoogle in your personal navigation online , but have you ever taught of the educative significance of this service ?…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 12, 2011

Google Docs in Education

Google docs is a free web-based service provided by google for its account holders . As teachers and educators we can do a lot with google…

Started by Med Kharbach

4 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Google buzz

Google buzz is one of the best social networking services provided by google .It amazes me what teachers and educators can really do with t…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 11, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service