All Discussions Tagged 'History' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Step Into History

Last year our seventh graders completed the project Step into Art, where they made a time journey to 12 paintings they had selected from th…

Started by Sten Canevall

0 Jun 4, 2013

Westward Expansion

I am looking for a good lesson plan on Westward Expansion for high shool sophomores.  I would like a link to a lesson plan if anyone has on…

Started by Michael Meade

0 Oct 10, 2012

Big History

I am looking for any input regarding the implementation of "Big History"such as "World History for all of us" in a high school curriculum. …

Started by Steve Maher

0 Mar 29, 2011

Japan school looking to collaborate/exchange ideas with Japanese Teachers

I work at a small school in Fukuoka Japan.  We are looking for other teachers who work in the field of Japanese, Japanese history, Japanese…

Started by Kevin Tracy

1 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jeff Mehring

For Love of Liberty, High School & College Facilitator's Guide

Attached you will find the For Love of Liberty, High School and College Facilitator's Guide.

Started by For Love of Liberty

0 Jul 19, 2010

Instructional Coach Seeks Advice On Encouraging Teachers To Modify Instructional Approaches With ELLs

I am an instructional coach for high school content teachers with ELLs in their classes.  Though I am a peer, some teachers are not open to…

Started by Denise Stewart

0 Mar 7, 2010

Help with A.P. U.S. History

I'm interested in starting a ning for my A.P. U.S. students. I'd like to use it over the summer to give us a head start into next school ye…

Started by Eileen Goldsmith

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by diane palmer

Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

Hi all, i would like to have a go at collaborating with another class around the world sharing history and geography activities through a w…

Started by Chris Hebbard

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

History and Humanities Teachers : Please fill out a survey to help donate $2 to the Haiti relief fund!

The National Humanities Center in partnership with Duke University, Fuqua School of Business, is conducting a survey to better understand t…

Started by Fareen Azeez

0 Feb 7, 2010

Archival Photographs in Early Years

This is a topic I enjoyed preparing and the teachers found interesting. From locating ancestors to searching for history, from letters, jou…

Started by aledoux

2 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by aledoux

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service