All Discussions Tagged 'Classroom' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wiimote Whiteboard

Hello! - has anyone successfully set up a Wiimote Whiteboard using their Mac? I have the Java version of the software downloaded, but am no…

Started by Erin Lodes

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Andrew Heidrich

My Dream Classroom

Some of my dreams about a high-tech classroom are given below : Dream No.1: While teaching a science lesson, in between the discussion, te…

Started by M. SESHAGIRI

4 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

Learning Studio(s) and 21st Century Learning Environments

Hello, Just looking for some ideas if anyone would like to chime in. I will be giving a presentation on 21st Century Learning Environments…

Started by Clifford

1 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

Digital Divide Between Students and Teachers

The digital divide between students and adults (including teachers and parents) continues to widen. Students are powering down to go to sch…

Started by Frank Lovejoy

0 Feb 11, 2009

Classroom 2.0 Problem with video

I've been getting an error message whenever I launch the Classroom 2.0 main page. It looks like this: I'm running a MacBook using OSX10.…

Started by Al Tucker

23 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Hans Feldmeier

Steps Towards the International Internet Classroom: Workshop on Education Informatics.

I recently received a link to this workshop and call for papers: Workshop on Education Informatics: Steps Towards the International Interne…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Mar 6, 2008

Coolest Classroom Contest

Steve, Sorry about posting this, but I want a lot of entries so we can get ideas from one another. I have posted the rules to TeachEng.Us'…

Started by Ben Davis

0 Feb 22, 2008

New Alternative to Blackboard & Moodle: StudentLink

Hello everybody! I found this site browsing the web, and thought it would be a great place to make a shout out. I am the founder of a new…

Started by Victor Ramon

4 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Victor Ramon

Hellp Need Elementary Teachers to enter into Discussions with Future Teachers

Hello and HELP: Several of you are already participating, but my college technology class of future elementary teachers could use more Teac…

Started by Cyndi Danner-Kuhn

4 Nov 11, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

The future, by Bill Gates

This video is from Bill Gates 1995 book, "The Road Ahead" - a classroom scene set in the future, where apparently, students produce meani…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

3 May 1, 2007
Reply by Sylvia Martinez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service