All Discussions Tagged 'Classroom' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gartner’s Magic Quadrant report for the PC market

Gartner recently issued its Magic Quadrant report and HP leads the Desktop and Notebook market in its ability to execute and its completene…

Started by Diana Hansen

0 Jan 24, 2011

MATH PRACTICE AND LEARNING PROGRAM – FREE FOR TEACHERS

Hi,   TenMarks has launched a math practice and learning program for grades 3 - High School and as of today, it’s FREE for teachers to use…

Started by Dan Sherman

11 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Dan Sherman

WEB 2.0 resources to support service learning

The Points of Light Foundation just launched a new initiative called Tag You're It that is perfect for teachers who engage their students i…

Started by KellyAnn Bonnell

3 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by KellyAnn Bonnell

Google Sites Class Website Feedback Wanted

Hello Teachers!I teach 10th grade English and am currently putting the finishing touches on my classroom website.  I used Google Sites and…

Started by Mr. Huttenbrauck

8 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Mr. Huttenbrauck

I wonder how Classroom 2.0 can reach 50,000?  I have told everyone I work with about this wonderful site.  What else can we do?

Started by RIchard John McLaughlin

0 Jun 21, 2010

How can the Connected Classroom enhance 21st century learning.

This week students from Elde College explain in the Dell Connected Classroom tour what 21st century learning is. As part of there curricu…

Started by Arie Wels

0 May 25, 2010

WiZiQ Announces Virtual Classroom Integration in Moodle

WiZiQ's free Live Class modules for Moodle are now live. Moodle users can start an “activity” from within Moodle to schedule, and activate…

Started by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

6 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Jagdeep Singh Pannu

Wii Need to Learn Math!!!

We are planning a math day in conjuction with the Super Bowl...  we need ideas for using the Wii to practice math with students K-2 (5, 6,…

Started by Rachel Brockman

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Brian Licata

Classroom 2.0: The Flat World vs Politics

Greetings, i'm attending the Consortium of School Network (COSN) conference this week in SF, and today's first session got me thinking abo…

Started by cyberianbrain

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by abdulmageed abdulraheem alhaj ah

Class Wiki

Hello. Last year I had an issue with PBwiki. One student would be logged into a page and when another student logged in he/she "stole the l…

Started by Christopher Myers

4 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Cunningham

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service