All Discussions Tagged 'Art' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you use Technology with Art?

The Art Institute of Chicago recently had its first ever Google Hangouts on Air with a focus on Art, Technology and Education. Anyone use b…

Started by Carolina Kaufman

0 Apr 30, 2014

Is Pinterest just for crafters and wedding planners?

I am about to start a project using Pinterest with a very culturally and socially diverse class of 16/17 year olds -I'm wondering if there…

Started by Jessica Longmore

4 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Jessica Longmore

Kiss Me Kate - Teen Adult

Take your artistic creativity to a new level! Be a part of the artist workshop based on the marvelous play ‘Kiss Me Kate’ being organized b…

Started by Debora Wondercheck

0 Jan 10, 2014

Free Digital Editors

I made this collection of free, or almost free, online and downloadable image editors for my students:http://lillholmsbild.weebly.com/free-

Started by Sten Canevall

2 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by R. Scott Young

Step Into History

Last year our seventh graders completed the project Step into Art, where they made a time journey to 12 paintings they had selected from th…

Started by Sten Canevall

0 Jun 4, 2013

Your Students are Changing: Are You?

Learning Summit Proposal April 21,2012 Your Name and Title: Najwa Farha Chalabi – Teacher / Project Leader School, Library, or Organization…

Started by Najwa Chalabi

3 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

Seeking a partner school to work on a collaborative project with other high school students.

We are located in Western Pennsylvania. We would like to work on a project that would incorporate art, design, culture, and food. Please r…

Started by Michelle George

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Donna Dolan

Soon-to-be Art Teachers... Technology?

This semester, in my technology for "soon-to-be teachers" class, I have several art majors who are working toward teacher certification in…

Started by James Folkestad

23 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Kev

Digital Art Contest Help (TuxPaint or MS Paint)

Hello all, I am kicking around the idea of having a digital art contest for my elementary students 2-5 after seeing an amazing drawing one…

Started by Amber Coggin

15 May 20, 2008
Reply by Paul Anderson

Using Flickr with Art teachers

This is my first post..here goes. I am trying to encourage art teachers in the UK to share student's work via a collaborative area. The ea…

Started by Richard

8 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service