All Discussions Tagged 'Apps' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 32 Andriod Apps to Fight Boredom

http://www.teacherstechworkshop.com/2013/05/top-32-andriod-apps-to-fight-boredon.html

Started by mouhssine kharbach

0 May 31, 2013

miGoogle Conference | Oct. 19, 2012 - Southfield, Michigan

I would like to extend a personal invitation to all Classroom 2.0 members to attend the first annual Michigan Google in Education Summit (…

Started by John Sowash

0 May 28, 2012

Enhance My Classroom.com

Hey all, I need some feedback.  I just developed an "Online Digital Classroom" using nothing but google apps and Skype.  I'm curious if any…

Started by TJ Burdick

0 Apr 9, 2011

iPod Touch Applications/Programs

Hello All, Our students will receive an iPod touch, 4th generation, when they begin the new school year next week. I am trying to find ways…

Started by Jeff Mehring

0 Apr 8, 2011

Google For Educators

Hi everyone,   So our school just switched over to Google Apps for Education in January and I love it.  I was doing some research and I see…

Started by Thomas Place

2 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Isaac Zimmermann

The explosion of ‘apps’ in education. Is there a place for third party applications in the classroom?

This year will see the adoption of applications by staff and students on the OS X platform.   One of the big advantages of an Apple portabl…

Started by Doug Loader

0 Jan 6, 2011

How can the Connected Classroom enhance 21st century learning.

This week students from Elde College explain in the Dell Connected Classroom tour what 21st century learning is. As part of there curricu…

Started by Arie Wels

0 May 25, 2010

iGoogle as a Virtual Planner

I just came across a new feature in iGoogle that allows you to share tabs with others. This has the potential to be very useful if a school…

Started by John Sowash

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

Google Apps and Learning 2.0

Hi all this message to request your opinion on this topic: The use of Google Apps (Docs, Notes, Reader; Groups... ) in an formal-informal l…

Started by Sara

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

Google Hasn't Returned a Request

Hi Everyone, I've submitted the online form to Google a few times to set up an Apps Ed. Edition for my school and they haven't gotten back…

Started by Tom Liam Lynch

2 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Tom Liam Lynch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service