All Discussions Tagged 'Apple' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has Apple Crossed An Ethical Boundary With Schools?

A response to this article: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/05/technology/apple-woos-educators-with-trips-to-silicon-valley.html?_r=1&hp

Started by Mr Stu

0 Nov 5, 2011

No Tech Until High School?

Here's an interesting article on technology in - or in the case, not - the classroom.   A montessori school in the heart of Silicon Valley…

Started by Mr Stu

2 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Mr Stu

Authentic Assessment - A Moving Example

Hello Educators,   I was recently asked to explain the "China Files" a virtual field trip project to pre-service teachers at GWU. This vide…

Started by Mr Stu

0 Oct 3, 2011

Using ipods in the Classroom

I've had many teachers within my district ask how to use mobile technology in their rooms.  I decided to write a post sharing one of my fav…

Started by Erin Klein

1 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

The explosion of ‘apps’ in education. Is there a place for third party applications in the classroom?

This year will see the adoption of applications by staff and students on the OS X platform.   One of the big advantages of an Apple portabl…

Started by Doug Loader

0 Jan 6, 2011

Good: Hal Meeks' iPad Report

The iPad represents the shift from computer platform to computing appliance. There are many examples of this now, but the iPad represents t…

Started by Joe Schuch

0 Jun 2, 2010

New Ning Site dedicated to Tablet Computers in Education

I have set up a ning site dedicated to the new-secret-maybe-it-doesn't-even-exist-Apple-tablet computer: http://tabletined.ning.com/ Come…

Started by Tim Holt

1 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Katherine Burdick

TROLLING MY PLN FOR EDTECH VISION

Calling all brains This site has been a significant part of my PLN for just over a year. I’m asking for your help. If you could pick anyon…

Started by Sean Nash

16 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

Blogs on using Apple Macs?

Hi - not strictly web 2.0 but does anyone know of any good blogs about using Macs in an educational setting?

Started by Sarah Peacock

4 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Rob Jacobs

Where is the Apple Student Laptop?

Here is an article about what Apple shoud produce for schools. Where is the Apple Student Laptop? Enjoy.

Started by Tim Holt

12 May 5, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service