Marielle Lange's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have any reviews... I however have a listing of web 2.0 tools useful for edu…"

Marielle Lange replied Oct 28, 2008 to Use of Web 2.0 tools in adult education

1 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Marielle Lange

"Well, I do love that job ;-). On Digg, not bad idea, there is an open source produc…"

Marielle Lange replied Feb 13, 2008 to Software for learning :: What information do teachers need?

7 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Richard

"They do assist greatly. You spotted a few things that had escaped me. 1. Title or p…"

Marielle Lange replied Feb 10, 2008 to Software for learning :: What information do teachers need?

7 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Richard

"That's all very good comments. Listing by subject is on my list. I would like to im…"

Marielle Lange replied Feb 9, 2008 to Software for learning :: What information do teachers need?

7 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Richard

"Thanks for checking that out. I am primarily interested in general structure. Feedb…"

Marielle Lange replied Feb 9, 2008 to Software for learning :: What information do teachers need?

7 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Richard

"I have just moved to New Zealand. Access to the internet via dial up for a few more…"

Marielle Lange replied Dec 13, 2007 to Christmas Around the World Wiki

8 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Brian

"It is also possible to consider having ning restrict or remove the features that let…"

Marielle Lange replied Nov 24, 2007 to Safety Concerns

26 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Though most users are teachers, the network is presented as a "social networking sit…"

Marielle Lange replied Nov 24, 2007 to Safety Concerns

26 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by Sue Palmer

"I didn't have a chance to test that option. You may give a try to utilities like sni…"

Marielle Lange replied Nov 17, 2007 to ToonDoo vs Comic Life

5 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by David Kapuler

"If you are looking for information on this kind of technology for the possibility of…"

Marielle Lange replied Nov 17, 2007 to Technology to help blind students in regular-ed classrooms

25 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by suehellman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service