Stephanie Bullock's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Marie. Our most successful open houses have included "student showcases…"

Stephanie Bullock replied Jun 11, 2009 to Advice for School Open House / Innovation Celebration

2 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Stephanie Bullock

"I 100% agree with you, Eve. The errors are part of what make the work theirs! I will…"

Stephanie Bullock replied Apr 17, 2009 to Teacher Involvement in Student Web Page Creation

15 Apr 17, 2009

"Great tip! I actually completely control when the page gets published, so I don't ha…"

Stephanie Bullock replied Apr 15, 2009 to Teacher Involvement in Student Web Page Creation

15 Apr 17, 2009

"Hello! Thanks for the suggestions for the students' webpages. I want to give them th…"

Stephanie Bullock replied Apr 15, 2009 to Teacher Involvement in Student Web Page Creation

15 Apr 17, 2009

"Yes! Their safety is most important to me. We have had numerous conversations about…"

Stephanie Bullock replied Apr 9, 2009 to Teacher Involvement in Student Web Page Creation

15 Apr 17, 2009

"This site is fantastic! I was looking through the Google Earth Gallery two nights ag…"

Stephanie Bullock replied Sep 17, 2008 to New website for teaching math with Google Earth

19 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"The link works fine. Thank you for your help!"

Stephanie Bullock replied Sep 8, 2008 to Calendar Math + Technology

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Linda Paul

"Great, thank you!"

Stephanie Bullock replied Sep 8, 2008 to Calendar Math + Technology

4 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Linda Paul

"Hello, everyone! I'm Stephanie Bullock from The Lovett School in Atlanta, Georgia, U…"

Stephanie Bullock replied Aug 2, 2008 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"We have a Smartboard in our 4th grade classroom, and we love it! In addition to crea…"

Stephanie Bullock replied Aug 2, 2008 to How are you using your classroom smartboard?

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service