InnovativeEdu's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Conferences: T.E.D., Alan November’s Building Learning Communities, Chris Lehmann’s…"

InnovativeEdu replied Feb 18, 2009 to TROLLING MY PLN FOR EDTECH VISION

16 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Vestyck

"I took this to some 8th graders and here's what they came up with. Now I am being as…"

InnovativeEdu replied Dec 19, 2008 to Ideas for "Roadmap to Grade 8 Student Success"

2 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by InnovativeEdu

"http://education.ning.com/ is another spot to get this info."

InnovativeEdu replied Apr 30, 2008 to 5th Grade Teacher Needs Help!

14 May 2, 2008
Reply by Brady

"I have a variety of tech assesments for students, teachers, and schools listed at ht…"

InnovativeEdu replied Apr 30, 2008 to Technology Proficiency Assessments for Middle School

6 May 28, 2013
Reply by Anna Jose

"Carol thank you so much! I had info on LoTi but had never heard of TIM. I've collect…"

InnovativeEdu replied Apr 19, 2008 to Technology Assessment for Schools, Leaders, Educators, Students

17 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Dean Mantz

"Hmmm...well we want to be able to rank a school as to their technology level because…"

InnovativeEdu replied Apr 15, 2008 to Technology Assessment for Schools, Leaders, Educators, Students

17 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Dean Mantz

"Fantastic. Thank you. Tell me if this makes it more clear. How can a school, leader,…"

InnovativeEdu replied Apr 15, 2008 to Technology Assessment for Schools, Leaders, Educators, Students

17 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Dean Mantz

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service