S.Lister's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Frank, You might try connecting with Skype Play people at : http://weedsareplants…"

S.Lister replied Mar 13, 2012 to Joint Project or Discussion

8 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Frank Tramontano

"Hi there, A while back I created a voice thread to highlight some of the research ab…"

S.Lister replied Mar 10, 2012 to Keyboarding Research

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Gary Stager, Ph.D.

"Production Workshops - "Flip Your PD Sessions" Wan, I have been involved in many Tea…"

S.Lister replied Feb 17, 2011 to Seeking input for PD strategies

8 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Wan Fareed

"  Hi Michelle, I came across a very innovative P.E. Teacher in Australia who uses a…"

S.Lister replied Feb 15, 2011 to Integrating Technology into a Physical Education Classroom - Need Help!

10 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Rubria B.

"What a great idea!  Mabruk!  Congratulations!  Kudos! Let's hope other faculties of…"

S.Lister replied Feb 9, 2011 to Class Integration Lesson Plans

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Kyla Ann Fulwider

"My go to tool for most things Video is the VLC player.  It has got me out of more bi…"

S.Lister replied Feb 9, 2011 to converting video files to work on iPads

4 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

"Hi Deb, I believe this and many other technology decisions need to be backed by rese…"

S.Lister replied Feb 6, 2011 to Keyboarding - Dead or Alive?

5 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Vicky S

"Hi Usman, If you have your own domain, you can install the opensource Moodle LMS and…"

S.Lister replied Dec 15, 2010 to A good/popluar free online network creation for courses/modules??

3 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Sal P

"Love the idea of using Prezi! I must try that sometime for a digital story!! Does Pr…"

S.Lister replied Dec 7, 2010 to Digital story

9 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Hi Hassan, I am not a Drupal expert however, I have some non-drupal ideas.. first, I…"

S.Lister replied Dec 6, 2010 to which cms to enable offline learning

2 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by hassan djilal

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service