Rick Biche's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"edorigami has some good starter sheets, http://edorigami.wikispaces.com/Starter+Shee…"

Rick Biche replied Jan 16, 2009 to Simple Wiki primer document?

5 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Kev

"I agree with Anne- more than one wiki adds a lot of click time. However, I have work…"

Rick Biche replied Jan 6, 2009 to Using Wiki's for Group Projects - My First Time?!

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Edward Wilson

"A goal I might have for a parent night is to increase parent involvement. In this ca…"

Rick Biche replied Nov 11, 2008 to Parent Night Around Technology

13 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Kev

"I have been using GradeQuick for about six years now. We just upgraded to Edline thi…"

Rick Biche replied Oct 7, 2008 to Use of Edline & GradeQuick for Course Management

2 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Rick Biche

"Erik, My wife teaches 5th grade and just completed an energy unit with her students…"

Rick Biche replied May 30, 2008 to Check out these podcasts on alternative energy and offer feedback

3 Jun 1, 2008
Reply by Simon Borgert

"I guess I see two things here that I run into often as there are attempts to use tec…"

Rick Biche replied Dec 30, 2007 to Creative Excuses Not to Use Technology

73 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

"Hi Michelle, Have you tried screencast-o-matic? They have a couple sizes to choose…"

Rick Biche replied Dec 1, 2007 to Embedding Jing videos?

5 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Steve Dickie

"Apologies, I linked to the main page, the collaborative is at Investigate, Collabora…"

Rick Biche replied Nov 13, 2007 to Web 2.0 in a Middle School Classroom???

48 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Angela L. Neff

"Another rural middle school science teacher here! My students have begun using some…"

Rick Biche replied Nov 12, 2007 to Web 2.0 in a Middle School Classroom???

48 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Angela L. Neff

"Hi jomcleay, No, my students do not have blogs yet but it that is a short matter of…"

Rick Biche replied Oct 30, 2007 to Finding authentic audiences for students' blogs?

6 Oct 30, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service