pete whitfield's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"You rock Ian! I loved both your presentations - they communicate so powerfully. I've…"

pete whitfield replied Oct 6, 2007 to Sketchcasting - the best online teacher tool ever?

30 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"Perhaps in my enthusiasm I've given the wrong impression Andrew. I agree entirely th…"

pete whitfield replied Sep 30, 2007 to iTunes U and "The End of the Essay"

6 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Ken Ronkowitz

"I think much of the learning that goes on in here is in the form of informal little…"

pete whitfield replied Sep 22, 2007 to Relevant Learning Experiences obtained by Classroom 2.0 Members

8 Sep 25, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

"Music Theory.net is a great resource. Look under 'trainers' for keyboard note exerci…"

pete whitfield replied Sep 19, 2007 to Music, Drama and Technology

6 Sep 24, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"I love this! Thanks so much for sharing it! I found this on the site - is there more…"

pete whitfield replied Sep 17, 2007 to iTunes U and "The End of the Essay"

6 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Ken Ronkowitz

"I've done some google searches to try and find principals blogging and not come up w…"

pete whitfield replied Sep 9, 2007 to Principles for Principals

5 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Norman Maynard

"...and then I tried Wetpaint. It has a snazzy look, rather ning-ish, less formal tha…"

pete whitfield replied Sep 8, 2007 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #2: Wiki Software and Services

40 Nov 3, 2007
Reply by Richard Smart

"Just checked the upload+and+embed your own media tool now in wikispaces - that's the…"

pete whitfield replied Sep 6, 2007 to Your Web 2.0 Review Series #2: Wiki Software and Services

40 Nov 3, 2007
Reply by Richard Smart

"Sky News (in the UK) is running a competition for virtual reporters in 2nd Life. Ne…"

pete whitfield replied Aug 14, 2007 to Second Life?

69 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Mary Hricko

"You were right with A is for Apple of course Tim! He sounds like a digital native al…"

pete whitfield replied Aug 14, 2007 to A is for Amazon: How young can you start a child learning the Web?

1 Aug 14, 2007
Reply by pete whitfield

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service