Laura Gibbs's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wrote another article and it is FUN. The interface over at wikipedia was alwa…"

Laura Gibbs replied Jul 24, 2008 to Google's Anwser to Wikipedia

4 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

"Although it seems unlikely that it will ever achieve the scope of wikipedia (?), Goo…"

Laura Gibbs replied Jul 24, 2008 to Google's Anwser to Wikipedia

4 Jul 24, 2008
Reply by David Kapuler

"Exactly - I wouldn't mind the job in-security if I knew my contract was being renewe…"

Laura Gibbs replied Mar 6, 2008 to Teacher Salary Analysis

45 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Phil

"Indigo, GOOD LUCK with all that. The one complaint I do have about my job is that it…"

45 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Phil

"Hi Phil, re: the point above (I think we got so nested in the discussion that Ning w…"

45 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Phil

"Phil, there are professors and staff at my university who have taken part-time jobs…"

45 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Phil

"I'm an instructor at a public university - I will never break 50K, and I watch tenur…"

45 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Phil

"I do not have any suggestions but I am leaving a reply here because I am VERY curiou…"

Laura Gibbs replied Mar 6, 2008 to Looking for a grading program with auto-notification

2 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Laura Gibbs

"EXACTLY: believe me, we hear ALL the propaganda about scores going up (the universit…"

Laura Gibbs replied Feb 26, 2008 to Ed School Poster Girl? Your thoughts?

12 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Laura Gibbs

"Something I have found incredibly valuable just for promoting awareness of Palestini…"

Laura Gibbs replied Feb 26, 2008 to Education to Peace: Israel and Palestine: materials in english, french and arabic

2 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service