Sue Palmer's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (208) Replies Latest Activity

"I use Camtasia Studio and have created screencasts of all of the topics I teach. I h…"

Sue Palmer replied Feb 7, 2010 to Podcasting daily lessons

18 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Ryan Evans

"I just launched a new site to facilitate discussion on this topic and share info wit…"

Sue Palmer replied Dec 7, 2009 to I need some info on online credit recovery programs...

10 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Kaiser

"I am also a moodle maniac. I am running several. I also use ANGEL at the college le…"

Sue Palmer replied Dec 7, 2009 to From a Teacher's Perspective: Blackboard vs Moodle?

6 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

"No... :) Programs to help keep kids from dropping out by giving them another means t…"

Sue Palmer replied Sep 17, 2009 to I need some info on online credit recovery programs...

10 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Kaiser

"I do use the messaging to communicate with my high school students. I have strict ru…"

Sue Palmer replied Sep 17, 2009 to Moodle Messaging

2 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

"I love Animoto! They recently upgraded it as well to include video clips which makes…"

Sue Palmer replied Sep 6, 2009 to Hello Animoto

5 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

"I have been podcasting and using this tech for the past 2 years...I think it will be…"

Sue Palmer replied Sep 5, 2009 to Ipods and other Portable Devices in the Classroom: Just a trend?

2 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Take a look at mine and all of the links, and you can see. MANY uses! I use it for a…"

Sue Palmer replied Aug 26, 2009 to Course Websites

8 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by David Spencer

"I used Ning last year for an extra curricular, and it did not work because the kids…"

Sue Palmer replied Aug 19, 2009 to How many high school students do you think use Facebook?

6 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Heather Logan Weiler

"I also teach Global 9 and US History. I have created review podcasts for my subjects…"

Sue Palmer replied Aug 17, 2009 to best ideas for world history

18 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Jeanie

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service