Jeremy Aldrich's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the type of audience participation is critical. Saying that you hate it is k…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Jan 22, 2008 to Have You Presented at a Large Conference Before? Any Suggestions?

30 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Brian

"I tried something new last time I presented that seemed to go well. After every slid…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Jan 21, 2008 to Have You Presented at a Large Conference Before? Any Suggestions?

30 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Brian

"I haven't had a chance to see EduKaydia yet because as far as I can tell it's Window…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Jan 15, 2008 to A challenge

9 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by brian layton

"Well I wouldn't really expect them to be an expert in ed tech, but I would ask more…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 19, 2007 to If you could ask the candidates one question about educational technology

3 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by David Truss

"Well, I think we'll still need to have some higher-powered computers for a few appli…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 16, 2007 to How far away are we from using Everex computers, freeware and online apps?

13 Dec 19, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

"Well, I certainly can't speak for all schools but I get a lot of kids every year who…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 12, 2007 to French vs. Spanish

25 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"Hey you're right. Experience is a valid way to inform decision making. I'm not tryin…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 12, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"Let's see how many logical fallacies we can count in the above post. I see biased sa…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 12, 2007 to Starting to notice - the only people school firewalls keep away from resources are the teachers - students know of every proxy on the planet

31 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Luke

"You can download the YouTube video using applications like TubeSock, or you can use…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 12, 2007 to Ben Stein Voodoo Economics from Ferris

3 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Shannon Smith

"Those statistics are only important if you plan to stay in the US your whole life. I…"

Jeremy Aldrich replied Dec 10, 2007 to French vs. Spanish

25 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service