Steve Dickie's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Kids often have trouble listening to lectures in person, so it's no surprise they al…"

Steve Dickie replied Jan 9, 2012 to Reverse Teaching at Middle School in a suburban/urban district

1 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Steve Dickie

"I think your missing a key idea behind ScreenChomp, that may be a fault of the revie…"

Steve Dickie replied Oct 16, 2011 to What is a whiteboard? (app review)

6 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by KatieJAdam

"I've played with this a bit. I've summarized some of my experiences at: http://ipad.…"

Steve Dickie replied May 8, 2011 to Ipad controlling computer

5 May 23, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

"I see I misunderstood what you were talking about. There still is an advantage to t…"

Steve Dickie replied Sep 17, 2010 to WiiMote Interactive Whiteboard made easy

17 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"I really like my wireless tablet. I much prefer it to my Wiimote Whiteboard. I can u…"

Steve Dickie replied Sep 17, 2010 to WiiMote Interactive Whiteboard made easy

17 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"One can hope, unfortunately people pay for the convenience of having someone to yell…"

Steve Dickie replied Sep 6, 2010 to WiiMote Interactive Whiteboard made easy

17 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"Actually the Wiimote is only $40 on Amazon. All together you should be able to get y…"

Steve Dickie replied Sep 6, 2010 to WiiMote Interactive Whiteboard made easy

17 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

"We've been using Google Apps for a couple of years now and have had no problems. Tea…"

Steve Dickie replied Aug 17, 2010 to Using Google Apps for a District and Administering Rights

2 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Patrick H

"The size bit is a downside. I just measured my screen and with my projector I get a…"

Steve Dickie replied May 12, 2010 to Flat Panel TV vs. Projector? Need some input...

6 May 14, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Rowland

"Not bio or environmental, but there's some stuff at Open Source Physics that will wo…"

Steve Dickie replied May 9, 2010 to Ubuntu Science App Suggestions?

6 Aug 20, 2022
Reply by Nevaeh

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service