Lucy Gray's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"You should check out the work of Esther Wojcicki who runs the journalism program at…"

Lucy Gray replied Sep 24, 2014 to High school journalism

6 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by kenxie

"Let's share how we are using Nings in the non-profit/education world. Also, let's br…"

Lucy Gray replied Apr 15, 2010 to No more free Ning!!!

52 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by P. Murphy

"Wow... look at all the people who want to collaborate. Very exciting. It looks like…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 23, 2009 to Looking for collaborators on a "First Day of School" project

63 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Samuel Fye

"I run an online community called the Global Education Collaborative where you can fi…"

Lucy Gray replied Aug 23, 2009 to Looking For Global Connections-Any ideas?

6 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Hi Martin - I just conducted two workshops at Macworld on these topics. Perhaps you…"

Lucy Gray replied Jan 21, 2008 to Hi - researching blogs and wikis

30 Feb 18, 2008
Reply by Martin Brennan

"Hi - If you're interested, I've started a ning on global collaboration. Feel free t…"

Lucy Gray replied Jan 3, 2008 to Call to Participation: Education to Environment: Think Globally, Act Locally !

12 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Is there a new link to Kevin's vodcast? It doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm el…"

Lucy Gray replied Dec 30, 2007 to Are you using Twitter?

104 May 6, 2009
Reply by aledoux

"Hi Connie - My former school where my third grade daughter attends is using Everyda…"

Lucy Gray replied Dec 23, 2007 to "Everyday Mathematics" program at grade 3 rejected by Texas

8 Jan 5, 2008
Reply by Connie Weber

"Awesome suggestions, everyone! Thank you!!!"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 20, 2007 to SMARTboard Questions

5 Nov 20, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

"You know... I saw the Christmas Around the World project that you posted and it's a…"

Lucy Gray replied Oct 6, 2007 to Looking for Opportunities

9 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Christen Jacobs

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service