Tammy Moore's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I can jump in on the why part. I am a home school mom and there is a huge market for…"

Tammy Moore replied May 8, 2012 to Webconferencing / LIVE Session Platforms for Tutoring

7 May 8, 2012
Reply by Tammy Moore

"Adobe Connect, GoToMeeting, Webex, BigBlueButton (you need to host this one on your…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 27, 2012 to Webconferencing / LIVE Session Platforms for Tutoring

7 May 8, 2012
Reply by Tammy Moore

"The link to the download is at http://cmap.ihmc.us/download/index.php for the user v…"

Tammy Moore replied Apr 25, 2011 to Any Cmap (Collaborative Concept Mapping) Users Here?

20 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Felipe Ferreira Falcão da Silva

"I am not working with the younger kids now, but I know Moodle and love course design…"

Tammy Moore replied Jan 29, 2010 to Learning platform for young students

6 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by ewa górnicka

"Some one had asked this a few months ago and I was so sure that it would be easy to…"

Tammy Moore replied Jan 29, 2010 to Collection of questions to import into a Moodle course.

1 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Tammy Moore

"I teach Chemistry, Physics, and Advanced Math (among other subjects). I teach online…"

Tammy Moore replied Jan 29, 2010 to Math team is ready to ditch their textbooks

7 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by JenH

"A heads up on Zotero and the newest edition of Firefox. It isn't compatible yet. I h…"

Tammy Moore replied Dec 18, 2009 to Parental approval for Web 2.0 tools

17 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Faith Shabat

"I am assuming that the system's hardware that you have going is a projector system w…"

Tammy Moore replied Dec 18, 2009 to Free Interactive Whiteboard Software?

5 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Katy Scott

"Since you do not use the paper-based ones anyway, why not replace a textbook with re…"

Tammy Moore replied Dec 16, 2009 to Suggestions for Online Science Textbooks

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Judy Baker

"The questions that I have in my course are based on the textbook we are using (with…"

Tammy Moore replied Dec 13, 2009 to Moodle for assessment?

5 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Stephen Gensemer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service