Vincent Mespoulet's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kathleen, I don't understand where is your true problem... i helped my student w…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 19, 2008 to adding students to your social networking sites without e-mails

14 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Hi Brian ok for May 29. Just some suggestions: it would be funny if we try also...…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 19, 2008 to Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"it works very well: we have built two interactive boards like this in my school :)"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 18, 2008 to Are interactive whiteboards necessary?

137 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Darcie Priester

"Do you know the amazing way to use the remote of the wii ? It's the cheapest way i k…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 18, 2008 to Are interactive whiteboards necessary?

137 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Darcie Priester

"ok i'll talk about you idea to my students next week (holidays now !)"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 13, 2008 to Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Hi Brian, your idea sounds great: if you need european viewpoint about students dai…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Apr 13, 2008 to Elementary Video Collaboration Project Question/Idea

32 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

"Thank you very much Laura for this wonderful link. I have many tales write by palest…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 26, 2008 to Education to Peace: Israel and Palestine: materials in english, french and arabic

2 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"you're right Kevin but you can use a link :)"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 22, 2008 to Creating a VoiceThread on Web 2.0 in Education

14 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Colette Cassinelli

"About links... is it normal that links for pages don't work ???"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Feb 22, 2008 to Creating a VoiceThread on Web 2.0 in Education

14 Mar 8, 2008

"Thank you, i have good ideas to use it in my classroom !!! I think i'll take also th…"

14 Mar 8, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service