Vincent Mespoulet's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Grettings from Manosque, provence, France. I teach history, geography and civics for…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Aug 10, 2009 to Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Hi Sue, Hey, long time :) i love your last Empires of East Asia, i work a lot about…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Mar 4, 2009 to Podcast Consumption is UP!

5 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Ray Portellini

"i agree with you, no peace with justice and respect of international laws... I think…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 3, 2009 to Teaching our Students about Peace

13 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Kelli

"Here are some screenshots of our party... Enjoy ! With many other friends without we…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Jan 3, 2009 to School Beyond the Wall Network to Classroom 2.0 Network: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !!!

1 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Hi Lee, your post is very interesting for me: when you wrote "Anything that might b…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Dec 29, 2008 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"On School Beyond the Walls, we have maybe a project interesting for you... We transl…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Dec 28, 2008 to Instrumental Music/Band

2 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by suehellman

"i agree with you Michael, teachers need to accompany children and teens in those new…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Dec 28, 2008 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012

"My favourite playlist for 2008... Nice travel around the world with this songs...…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Dec 27, 2008 to Favorites of the Year

19 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Vincent Mespoulet

"Dear Andy, you're right, it's easy to maintain control with ning... i have just giv…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Dec 27, 2008 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012

"on Facebook, I would say no because this social network is according to me unappropr…"

Vincent Mespoulet replied Dec 24, 2008 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service