Scott Beiter's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't assign much homework anymore.  Stopped after about three years of teaching. …"

Scott Beiter replied Jun 23, 2011 to Homework and Practice

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Scott Beiter

"From what I understand 5th grade is the earliest.  They can communicate well enough…"

Scott Beiter replied Jun 9, 2011 to When to use social media in the classroom?

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth Crawford

"I finished my second Masters this fall in Instructional Technology and have been tea…"

Scott Beiter replied May 31, 2011 to Effective Teachers: Did your Master's degree help? or are we victims of education inflation?

9 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Catherine Cabiness

"I have the Droid app on my phone and its pretty cool.  One of the interesting things…"

Scott Beiter replied May 19, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"I know several schools that use phones use Toolbox pro or related software to sync a…"

Scott Beiter replied May 15, 2011 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"Hi Douglas, thanks for the link. The site has great resources I could use for class.…"

Scott Beiter replied Dec 17, 2009 to Suggestions for Online Science Textbooks

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Judy Baker

"Hi Tammy, I've thought about doing something similar myself. The way the budget work…"

Scott Beiter replied Dec 16, 2009 to Suggestions for Online Science Textbooks

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Judy Baker

"We currently use StarBase which has many features but lacks a parent portal and requ…"

Scott Beiter replied Nov 18, 2009 to Student Database Systems

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Scott Beiter

"e-school is one of our options and you make a great point about making modifications…"

Scott Beiter replied Nov 18, 2009 to Student Database Systems

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Scott Beiter

"I would make a few suggestions concerning IWBs and projectors. First, unless its alr…"

Scott Beiter replied May 27, 2009 to What's the ideal tech set-up for a school?

12 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Debora Ondracek

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service