Mathew Needleman's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"iPads are tablets and although I have no doubt there will be sizable competition eve…"

Mathew Needleman replied Jun 24, 2011 to I-pads, android tablets, netbooks or laptops?

4 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Kate Hughes

"I would say no.  It's one thing to make the audiobook available during class at a li…"

Mathew Needleman replied Jun 24, 2011 to Audiobook/Copyright?

1 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Mathew Needleman

"As I was trained, you want to ask questions that you really want to know the answer…"

Mathew Needleman replied Jun 17, 2011 to Asking the "Right" Questions, especially in regards to Literature

3 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Cathy Herstead

"Comicbook is a good one.     For myself, I've found blogging to be successful in giv…"

Mathew Needleman replied Jun 8, 2011 to Language Arts -- Incorporating Technology

5 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Cathy Herstead

"archive.org has a bunch of old movies but they're all in the public domain and can b…"

Mathew Needleman replied Jun 5, 2011 to Video Resources

2 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Donna E

"I've been using grouply because of its easy migration from Ning.  I don't like it ne…"

Mathew Needleman replied Jun 5, 2011 to Private Social Networks - Ning Replacements

6 Jun 5, 2011

"I used iMovie with my first and second graders and that was plenty easy."

Mathew Needleman replied Jun 5, 2011 to Digital Storytelling for Beginners

28 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Martina Davis

"I posted an article on my blog about what I consider to be the "right" way to show m…"

Mathew Needleman replied Jun 5, 2011 to Films in the classroom

5 Jun 5, 2011

"Rather than starting with the tool, I would suggest starting with an objective for y…"

Mathew Needleman replied Apr 15, 2011 to What are some ways you can use digital storytelling in the classroom?

16 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by B L Ehrhardt

"Given a choice I'd choose the one computer classroom. I teach second grade so I have…"

Mathew Needleman replied Sep 28, 2008 to How can resource poor teachers implement Classroom 2.0?

3 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Kev

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service