Louisa's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"if you use twitter and use the #comments4kids hastag, you will get a lot of traffic…"

Louisa replied May 2, 2011 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"my class love "spongeBob Typing" really cheap software to learn typing skills"

Louisa replied May 3, 2009 to Back to Keyboarding

55 May 12, 2009
Reply by Becky Adams

"I have a class of 10 year olds 2 dys a week - this is our class blog www.guestclg.e…"

Louisa replied Mar 28, 2009 to Working Conditions and Progressive, Tech-embracing educators

11 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Louisa

"we use smartfilter thru the SA ed dept (DECS) Teachers can ask me to permanently unb…"

Louisa replied Mar 28, 2009 to Working Conditions and Progressive, Tech-embracing educators

11 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Louisa

"Hi Deborah, I give my teachers override passwords but I get an email every time they…"

11 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Louisa

"hi colette, I hadn't made my pics public, that's why I couldnt see the code - the pe…"

Louisa replied Oct 11, 2008 to Postcard Exchange Project using Google Maps

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Helen

"i have worked out how to do the placemarker etc, I have got a flickr account and upl…"

Louisa replied Oct 10, 2008 to Postcard Exchange Project using Google Maps

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Helen

"i'd love to participate (Adelaide, Australia) I will have a little play with a postc…"

Louisa replied Oct 9, 2008 to Postcard Exchange Project using Google Maps

8 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Helen

"i use "i show u" works just like jing and the other programs. I was using the video…"

Louisa replied Oct 9, 2008 to Ideas need to on how to capture video of using a specific software for presentations

8 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Louisa

"Hi guys, am hoping to get my kids posting to the e-zine by the end of next week - w…"

Louisa replied Oct 9, 2008 to Pen Pals or email pals

12 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Louisa

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service