Karen Cameron's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I just now checked out Free Rice. I need to read more about it, but it's definitely…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 21, 2012 to Start building vocabulary with these 5 interactive websites and apps

7 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Mary: Thank you for your suggestion. I'll definitely look into Wordnik. Someone…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 16, 2012 to Start building vocabulary with these 5 interactive websites and apps

7 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Jillian: Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. I'd love to hear…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 12, 2012 to 4 Reading Strategies for Struggling Readers

8 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Nicole: Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on the post. I love when…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 8, 2012 to 4 Reading Strategies for Struggling Readers

8 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Colleen: Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on the post.…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 7, 2012 to 4 Reading Strategies for Struggling Readers

8 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"It sounds to me like you've got a great system in place, Carly. Thank you for sharin…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 7, 2012 to A Classroom Management System that Grows with Your Students

2 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Ashley: Your students (and Meghan's, too) are lucky to have you as a teacher. I'…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 5, 2012 to "The get-along classroom," an environment where no bully can thrive

4 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Meghan: I love what you're doing with your class. Thank you so much for sharing…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 5, 2012 to "The get-along classroom," an environment where no bully can thrive

4 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Danielle: I know quite a few teachers who are in the same boat as you. Lots of s…"

Karen Cameron replied Aug 14, 2012 to Public Speaking, Death and Twitter in the Classroom

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service