Julie Baird's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"WordChamp is well loved and used by the the foreign language teachers in my school.…"

Julie Baird replied Mar 17, 2012 to What interactive activities can be used in a second langauge classroom using Web 2.0 tools?

3 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Colleen Young

"If the readings are online or something that you can type up, I recommend usingWordC…"

Julie Baird replied Feb 22, 2012 to French speaking student

1 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Julie Baird

"I wanted to follow up and let you know that one of the developers/coders for the sof…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 15, 2012 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"Thanks, Michelle. There is a lot one can do with Moodle and I will use it but I know…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 15, 2012 to Google, Moodle or a Website: Option for accessing content on locked down 1:1 device

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by mrstowell261

"I agree. I need to pick the option that is the easiest since I'll be using it almost…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 15, 2012 to Google, Moodle or a Website: Option for accessing content on locked down 1:1 device

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by mrstowell261

"Thanks. Matt. You've been very helpful.  I'll check with our tech guru in charge of…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 9, 2012 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Hi Matt, You've hit the nail on the head. We are not getting the message "Allow this…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 8, 2012 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"Thanks, Jack. Flash is supposed to be installed and enabled on these tablets. Maybe…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 8, 2012 to Apps, Ideas, & Advice for Using Tablets (Android or iPad)

174 Jun 21, 2018

"A fifth grade exchange student is rather unusual. Our elementary schools have severa…"

Julie Baird replied Jan 8, 2012 to Exchange student from South Korea

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Julie Baird

"Matt, you got my heart racing just thinking that I might have a solution. I tested i…"

174 Jun 21, 2018

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service