Jarrod Robinson's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Get Adobe Indesign and you can use the full features for 30 day trial. It handles ep…"

Jarrod Robinson replied Dec 18, 2011 to Ebook compliers / writers

2 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Rick Foster

"Feel free to check out my blog and shoot me any questions at   www.thepegeek.com   Y…"

Jarrod Robinson replied Feb 17, 2011 to Integrating Technology into a Physical Education Classroom - Need Help!

10 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Rubria B.

"ive used them to mobile blog students thoughts and answers to questions. The student…"

Jarrod Robinson replied Dec 2, 2008 to Looking for Help on using Cells for in Classrooms

10 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Sean Nash

"whops i forgot and extra 'e' http://vceoes.wordpress.com Yeh polleverywhere is awes…"

Jarrod Robinson replied Nov 30, 2008 to If you could show off one of the ways you've used technology in your classroom, which one would it be?

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Dean

"Coolest thing ive done would have to be incorporating Mobile Phones into my teaching…"

Jarrod Robinson replied Nov 30, 2008 to If you could show off one of the ways you've used technology in your classroom, which one would it be?

41 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by David Dean

"I certainly would help out although im not sure how our time differences would work…"

Jarrod Robinson replied Nov 6, 2008 to MassCUE Conference Ning Workshop

8 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Jim Walker

"im using one at www.boortsc.ning.com Only problem is it is set to private"

Jarrod Robinson replied Nov 2, 2008 to Looking for K-12 Nings

2 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by William Kist

"We are using Utterli to record our messages and at the moment it is about $1 a minut…"

Jarrod Robinson replied Oct 24, 2008 to Would like people to follow my student's Mobile Blogs on our journey through the Grampians National Park

8 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Britt Gow

"Yeh the other part of the assignment is a flora identification treasure hunt that re…"

Jarrod Robinson replied Oct 24, 2008 to Would like people to follow my student's Mobile Blogs on our journey through the Grampians National Park

8 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Britt Gow

"im a teacher in my first year and have used skype to bring in virtual guestspeakers…"

Jarrod Robinson replied Oct 2, 2008 to Skype in the classroom

23 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service