guzman's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice Job! I've seen the worksheet in german and the video on youtube, really nice jo…"

guzman replied Sep 26, 2011 to Now in Google Earth: Sketchup for math in Middle School - 2

36 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kurt Meister

"Awesome !!! Glad to see you did it and I'm happy to see someone else using this idea…"

guzman replied Sep 22, 2011 to Now in Google Earth: Sketchup for math in Middle School - 2

36 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kurt Meister

"Of course I can share it. The code is a modification of a google experiment and it i…"

guzman replied Sep 16, 2011 to Now in Google Earth: Sketchup for math in Middle School - 2

36 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kurt Meister

"Thanks everybody, you may be interested in the video we made 2 years ago:   Cars Pil…"

guzman replied Aug 3, 2011 to Troy War Animation with Sketchup in Junior High School

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by guzman

"Hi Sue, sorry I didn't answer before. I didn't have the time to translate my workshe…"

guzman replied Aug 3, 2011 to Troy War Animation with Sketchup in Junior High School

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by guzman

"Sorry I didn't answer before ... I was on vacation. The students at school (13-years…"

guzman replied Aug 3, 2011 to Now in Google Earth: Sketchup for math in Middle School - 2

36 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kurt Meister

"Drawing 3D shapes with sketchup, as you know, is really easy and making the video is…"

guzman replied May 28, 2010 to Troy War Animation with Sketchup in Junior High School

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by guzman

"Sketchup is famous for its very low learning difficulty. Just try it out and you'll…"

guzman replied May 27, 2010 to Troy War Animation with Sketchup in Junior High School

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by guzman

"Models used in the animation are available here. guzman."

guzman replied May 26, 2010 to Troy War Animation with Sketchup in Junior High School

13 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by guzman

"Thank you, (sorry for my late answer but I didn't received the rss of your comment f…"

guzman replied Jun 4, 2009 to Now in Google Earth: Sketchup for math in Middle School - 2

36 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kurt Meister

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service