Leesa johnson's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"In the classroom, students can learn subjects from these methods:- Video StreamingVi…"

Leesa johnson replied Nov 1, 2017 to Technology in the classroom

9 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Mary C

"Quality post. Teachers would like to focus on these habits to become an effective te…"

Leesa johnson replied Nov 1, 2017 to The Five Habits of Highly Effective Teachers

2 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Thanks for sharing your opinions. I think Mrs. K. is a perfect teacher, who knows ev…"

Leesa johnson replied Nov 1, 2017 to 5 Lessons I Learned From a Master Teacher

6 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Teachers would like to learn the basics of elementary math and do practice. When you…"

Leesa johnson replied Nov 1, 2017 to Teaching math at the elementary level

5 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by John

"Nice collection of teacher directory. It depends on students that what they think ab…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 31, 2017 to Which type of teacher are you? [infographic]

4 Aug 24, 2018
Reply by Ben Worthington

"You have to explain every topic in science with examples. It will make study interes…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 31, 2017 to Getting absent students make up work

7 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

"You can learn a lot from historic places because there are many of things like diagr…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 16, 2017 to 5 Virtual Field Trips for History and Social Studies Teachers

3 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Lyvia Osterstock

"To make Content grammatical correct, You should follow tools which will improve your…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 16, 2017 to Why Students Plagiarize?

11 May 25, 2018
Reply by Joanna Bella

"I am Leesa Johnson. I am connected with an online education website ' Select My Tuto…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 16, 2017 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"You can learn subjects without going outside, by following online learning tools. Th…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 16, 2017 to The Future of Education

9 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service