Karen Morales's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I dont think so, in fact you the teacher implements the use of technology. In other…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Are teachers the biggest obstacle to technology in education ?

19 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"It is true that you spend more money buying textbooks when you could spend half in a…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I totally agree with you, I dont think ipads should be a device to replace books."

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to iPad in the Classroom

53 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Azael Barrera

"I think audiobooks could be a grea resource to use in the classroom, especially for…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Audio books in the classroom. Is it assistive technology?

2 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by blank

"I totally agree with you."

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to When should 'new technology' be brought into the classroom?

19 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

"Blogging is a great way to learn and express your thoughts and work, but as well as…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Blogging Pro and Con

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

"In my opinion i dont think any social networking should be involved in education and…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Twitter in Education ???

9 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

"They can lower the prices of the books."

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Will eTextBooks make campus bookstores disappear?

7 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

"Technology can be implemented in the lower level elementary grades in many ways, the…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Technology for young students

10 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Terry Fonseca

"I think technology is defenitely changing teaching now a days, but its making it bet…"

Karen Morales replied Dec 2, 2010 to Question - Have we gone to far to fast?

67 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service