Catherine Laguna's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I like using Quizlet.com You can put your own definitions and there are several diff…"

Catherine Laguna replied Jun 25, 2010 to Custom Vocab Interactive/Game?

11 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Ruchita Parat

"Thanks Katy, Can students also post on Edmodo? That might be a way to go. I think I…"

Catherine Laguna replied Apr 13, 2010 to Mentoring Students

2 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Catherine Laguna

"Yes, we meet face to face and then keep track of our agenda, lesson materials, and o…"

Catherine Laguna replied Apr 12, 2010 to request for web tools concerning teachers' training

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

"Hi, We are using a wiki to host a teacher training experience in which teachers mee…"

Catherine Laguna replied Apr 11, 2010 to request for web tools concerning teachers' training

14 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by yoram orad

"What is Science Cafe?"

Catherine Laguna replied Jan 13, 2010 to Social Networking in Middle Years Maths and Science classes

11 Jan 13, 2010

"I know what you mean by the students not understanding the books you read as a child…"

Catherine Laguna replied May 16, 2009 to Video Conferencing

2 May 16, 2009
Reply by Marama Stewart

"Sorry to get so far away from "Footprints" but I had to share this with you. When I…"

Catherine Laguna replied Nov 5, 2008 to "Footprints in the Digital Age" by Will Richardson

15 Nov 5, 2008

"Fantastic idea! You see, I'm a science teacher not a language arts teacher so I don'…"

Catherine Laguna replied Nov 4, 2008 to "Footprints in the Digital Age" by Will Richardson

15 Nov 5, 2008

"Well that's my real dilemma, how do I take students to a level where they see that c…"

Catherine Laguna replied Nov 3, 2008 to "Footprints in the Digital Age" by Will Richardson

15 Nov 5, 2008

"In the part of the Oppenheimer article called "Artificial Experience" he writes, "Or…"

Catherine Laguna replied Nov 2, 2008 to "Footprints in the Digital Age" by Will Richardson

15 Nov 5, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service