Zach Vander Veen's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dennis, We had to rewrite our AUP when we changed to BYOD. It can be found here: …"

Zach Vander Veen replied Nov 22, 2011 to BYOD and AUP policies

13 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Shuman

"Hmm - this isn't really how google Apps (specifically - google docs) works. There's…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Oct 4, 2011 to File Storage

13 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Christopher Casal

"Frankly, you're not getting much for the money spent on Bb. If your district feels m…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Sep 8, 2011 to What LMS do you prefer?

5 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by sridevi kannan

"This is a bit of a loaded question - but I'm happy to take a stab! My experience is…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Sep 7, 2011 to What LMS do you prefer?

5 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by sridevi kannan

"Hi Michelle, This depends a bit on how comfortable you are with copying and pasting…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Aug 29, 2011 to Google Forms and Walkthroughs

1 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

"If you're using Google Apps for education you can create your own templates and shar…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Jul 24, 2011 to Google Sites

3 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Alline Sada

"While I'm a big fan of Moodle, if you want fast, quick, and simple - I'd recommend a…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Jun 2, 2011 to Moodle vs Edmodo vs ...

6 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Merle Hall

"This isn't meant to be a snarky comment, but next time maybe aim for a different pub…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Mar 10, 2011 to Need free social networking site for class projects (not facebook or myspace)

15 May 24, 2011
Reply by Peter Varley

"If you'd like to go the route of setting up your own homegrown social networks (via…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Mar 9, 2011 to Need free social networking site for class projects (not facebook or myspace)

15 May 24, 2011
Reply by Peter Varley

"Hi Tom,   I might be able to help you out. Oak Hills (west side of Cincinnati) is in…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Feb 17, 2011 to Questions regarding OSM in classroom use

2 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service