Esther Maria Vieira's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hola Luz Fui al Facebokk y apareció + de 5 luz Sierra.¿ Es Ud. profesora? ¿Dónde viv…"

Esther Maria Vieira replied Feb 19, 2013 to Twitter for Spanish Classes

7 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by luz ma sierra valle

"Hi Well, I have them open an account during class. One student wanted a different ac…"

Esther Maria Vieira replied Feb 18, 2013 to Twitter for Spanish Classes

7 Feb 21, 2013

"Hola Me gustaria participar con mis estudiantes. Tengo estudiantes en Spanish 3 y 4,…"

Esther Maria Vieira replied Oct 6, 2012 to Skype boddies for my kids? ¡En Español!

0 Feb 19, 2011

"It was a brillant use of tech and fire up a group of teachers."

Esther Maria Vieira replied Sep 7, 2012 to Using Google Docs for Collaborative Writing

8 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Susan Oxnevad

"In our PLC ( Professional Learning Community) of Foreign Language and ELL we use Goo…"

Esther Maria Vieira replied Sep 4, 2012 to Using Google Docs for Collaborative Writing

8 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Susan Oxnevad

"Hi Fred I am part of a group of Spanish teachers in Iowa. We have a collaboration g…"

Esther Maria Vieira replied Aug 19, 2012 to Twitter for Spanish Classes

7 Feb 21, 2013

"I am interested and I sent you an email. Esther Vieira High School teacher of Spanis…"

Esther Maria Vieira replied Feb 25, 2012 to Looking for Partners: Schools with Mexican youth in USA

2 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Tanya Gajewski

"Our school gives up to 3 final test passes, if the student gets the same percentage…"

Esther Maria Vieira replied Feb 25, 2012 to State Testing Motivation

16 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Mollie Dwyer

"Hi I use the blog as a portfolio for their different assingments using tech. Thus, t…"

Esther Maria Vieira replied Jan 15, 2012 to Blogging Question

14 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Matt Bury

"I would be nice to hear from the teachers using it. Please encourage them to share t…"

Esther Maria Vieira replied May 2, 2011 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service