Kristina Cunningham's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Considering how heterogeneous autism presents in our kids, what level of math and la…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Jul 6, 2012 to Ipads for special needs students

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Lindy Hamp

"I sub in a lot of MD rooms and am amazed by some of the technology available to stud…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Apr 5, 2009 to Innovative Ideas for Students with disabilities and/or special needs.

6 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Kristina Cunningham

"I would also be interested in this. Having taught in an urban Connecticut district w…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Apr 3, 2009 to Special Education Push-in model

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Kathleen Vickers

"I assume that by PSP he means "Playstation Portable", as in the video game console.…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Jan 14, 2009 to Seeking International Classrooms that Are Using PSP's

2 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Kristina Cunningham

"Actually, I might be interested in that. I applied to Harvard GSE's TIE Program (hom…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Jan 6, 2009 to 3D multi-player games and virtual worlds: empirical research and case studies

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Matt Danner

"Dr. Appelman has a research group on this subject at Indiana University Bloomington.…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Jan 6, 2009 to 3D multi-player games and virtual worlds: empirical research and case studies

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Matt Danner

"I think this is an excellent idea. I know I missed the boat on web 2.0 during my two…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Nov 17, 2008 to Classroom 2.0: The Book - A Collaborative Project

70 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Marielle Palombo

"Alex, I've been doing similar research lately (only Masters and Doctoral programs).…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Nov 17, 2008 to Education Technology Phd Help

12 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

"I think the aspect of "play" in gaming and learning is so imperative. I just think o…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Nov 9, 2008 to Game Theory and Education: The Great Merge

55 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

"I actually had an instance on one student ( who turned in no work for anyone) gettin…"

Kristina Cunningham replied Nov 1, 2008 to Game Theory and Education: The Great Merge

55 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Cameron Foster

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service