Theresa Young's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shelley, I have it on my ipad - I really like it! I have presented from the ipad…"

Theresa Young replied Jan 21, 2013 to Prezi for iPad

1 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Theresa Young

"Hi Tracy, That's a tricky one for you to handle! There was a student in a class tha…"

Theresa Young replied Jan 17, 2013 to Learning barriers...

17 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Tracy brookes

"Hi Tracy, I find my students enjoy tasks that they can relate to - what's in it for…"

Theresa Young replied Jan 17, 2013 to Motivation...

11 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"Hi Ann I think it's a mixture of everything you said! Most of my students don't lik…"

Theresa Young replied Jan 9, 2013 to Use of Level 2 English and Maths assessments for entry to NVQ3 Health and Social Care

6 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Theresa Young

"I use the site on a very regular basis. I would recommend it for sure although I alw…"

Theresa Young replied Jan 9, 2013 to Finding suitable online resources for Health and Social Care learners

3 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Theresa Young

"Hi Jax, I know exactly what you mean about words not 'looking' right. I think the mo…"

Theresa Young replied Jan 8, 2013 to Learning by 'heart'

17 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Wow, this is a new site for me! Thanks for the suggestion.:)) Theresa"

Theresa Young replied Jan 8, 2013 to Suggestions for warm up activities

18 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Brendan Casey

"Hi all, Isn't it awful that learning such a fundamental skill could leave so many p…"

Theresa Young replied Jan 8, 2013 to Learning by 'heart'

17 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Roland Baggott

"Hi Tracy, I think that's the key with early/late classes - getting the brains ready…"

Theresa Young replied Jan 8, 2013 to Suggestions for warm up activities

18 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Brendan Casey

"Hi Ann Take a look at the Skills Workshop http://www.skillsworkshop.org/. This site…"

Theresa Young replied Jan 8, 2013 to Finding suitable online resources for Health and Social Care learners

3 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Theresa Young

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service