Brian Mannix's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Finally putting the online collaborative project together that I had posted last yea…"

Brian Mannix replied Aug 30, 2010 to Please join our collaborative classroom videoconference ning on war's multiple perspectives

3 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

"I will be a 1 to 1 educator this year and I would like to do the following project.…"

Brian Mannix replied Aug 30, 2010 to Creating a 2.0 Social Studies Classroom

14 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

"I thought you might be interested in the following online project. The project is c…"

Brian Mannix replied Aug 30, 2010 to Desire help with Middle School Technology in Social Studies

8 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Volcano Experience

"Here is a project that I just developed that I think would be great for WWII. Essent…"

Brian Mannix replied Aug 27, 2010 to Smartboard, document camera, lab of laptops, and World History

11 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

"No I just signed up two nights ago."

Brian Mannix replied Jul 15, 2010 to App Inventor for Android: Limitless Educational Uses

5 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Derrick Waddell

"Sorry, I'm still new to this. I've now made the wave public. Please join the discuss…"

Brian Mannix replied Feb 16, 2010 to 21st and 22nd Century Schools: How do we get there?

2 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Brian Mannix

"I have set up a classroom academic networking site for people from different countri…"

Brian Mannix replied Nov 23, 2009 to Collaborative Geography/History for Grade 5/6 class

26 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Hi Eric, I would LOVE a Google Wave invite. I just completed a Google Voice HW assig…"

Brian Mannix replied Oct 28, 2009 to The Google Wave Will Change Education Forever

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Hey Eric, how are you? Do you have any invites left? I am a social studies teacher a…"

Brian Mannix replied Oct 15, 2009 to The Google Wave Will Change Education Forever

83 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Seeker

"Check out www.mywaryourwar.ning.com That is a collaborative website that I set up ju…"

Brian Mannix replied Sep 1, 2009 to U.S.-U.K. American Revolution Unit

1 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Brian Mannix

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service