Eve Heaton's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"We are keeping pinterest on the down low at our schools. We are afraid the district…"

Eve Heaton replied Apr 20, 2012 to Using Pinterest for Teaching

10 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Tina Wahlert

"Personal time managment and record keeping. I spent the first half of the year barel…"

Eve Heaton replied Apr 20, 2012 to Struggles

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Eve Heaton

"I liked this punch card system I saw on Pinterest. It can be modified for behavior."

Eve Heaton replied Apr 20, 2012 to Positive Reinforcement Ideas

6 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Eve Heaton

"You might try Micosoft SharePoint. We have a grade level using that in one of our sc…"

Eve Heaton replied Apr 20, 2012 to Social Studies Teacher Tech Question

13 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Zulma Whiteford

"I want to gather technology project samples (K - 5) that teachers can browse through…"

Eve Heaton replied May 15, 2011 to Year End Reflections: What I am going to do differently next year......

5 May 18, 2011
Reply by Vicky S

"These were outstanding examples of digital story telling. Thank you for sharing!  "

Eve Heaton replied May 8, 2011 to What are some ways you can use digital storytelling in the classroom?

16 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by B L Ehrhardt

"Our math coach developed a vocabulary bingo game using the promethean board. She had…"

Eve Heaton replied May 8, 2011 to Vocabulary in the Classroom

21 May 8, 2011
Reply by Eve Heaton

"Thank you for your management tips. I would love to do this with a class but can eas…"

Eve Heaton replied May 8, 2011 to Storybird

24 May 18, 2011
Reply by Alysa Beer

"I didn't. I tried to make it work over the summer but found it cumbersome. We just e…"

Eve Heaton replied Sep 10, 2009 to Google Docs Collaborate Newsletters for Teachers

4 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Genadiy Selivanov

"We are in our second year of using it as a fourth grade team at our school and we do…"

Eve Heaton replied Sep 1, 2009 to Engrade

1 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Eve Heaton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service