Dave Eveland's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"I think if I had to choose between one tablet or one IWB, I'd have to go with an IWB…"

Dave Eveland replied Oct 16, 2014 to Would you pick One Tablet or One IWB?

17 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by kenxie

"There are some great ways to use IWB's for classroom management and whole-class game…"

Dave Eveland replied Oct 1, 2014 to Using whiteboards to enhance student learning

9 May 7, 2015
Reply by Lynda Way

"I like to use the templates that come with the Promethean software as a means of eng…"

Dave Eveland replied Oct 1, 2014 to Student Interaction with Interactive Whiteboards

5 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by Dave Eveland

"I agree, though there are some ways around this... showing young children how to use…"

Dave Eveland replied Apr 16, 2014 to iPads in the classroom...can you see it?

23 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by Tyler Blake Chapman

"I think if the pop quizzes were less about the pop and were more about "let's see ho…"

Dave Eveland replied Apr 15, 2014 to Pop Quizzes...Good? Or Bad?

12 May 31, 2018
Reply by Joséphine Misson

"Music can also be a really great tool for transitioning between activities, whether…"

Dave Eveland replied Apr 15, 2014 to Integrating Music into the Classroom

6 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Dave Eveland

"This is sort of a big issue depending on what sort of policies or AUP exist within y…"

Dave Eveland replied Jan 31, 2014 to Tech Support for BYOD

1 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Dave Eveland

"I think one more thing I would add - for current heroic teachers and those looking t…"

Dave Eveland replied Jan 30, 2014 to What distinguishes HEROIC teachers from teachers?

10 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Karen Cameron

"I've also heard good things about Liberty.. though I would harmonize with most of th…"

Dave Eveland replied Jan 30, 2014 to The best and most affordable online college?

19 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Dave Eveland

"This sounds a lot like collaborative learning - and gives the chance for students to…"

Dave Eveland replied Jan 30, 2014 to Tutoring in a middle school

4 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by Morgan Thie

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service