Lauriene Tschang's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I attended this webinar today focusing on Interactive Math Activities for K-8 Classr…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Feb 27, 2010 to Web 2.0 and Math

18 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Troy Seyfert

"In celebration of Dr. Seuss' Week, NEA together with KidThing is giving away free di…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Feb 24, 2010 to Kindergarten interactive reading websites

4 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Aimee

"Thank you everyone for all these great advice. I posted this question on the forum o…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Feb 23, 2010 to How do you grade a project that involves the use of technology?

9 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Sameer Mehta

"We have done a Technology Day where we open the school for interested parents to com…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Feb 23, 2010 to School Technology Fair

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Darcie Priester

"This is our first year using our Polycom HDX7001XL video conferencing unit and we ar…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Feb 23, 2010 to How Are You Using Video Conferencing With Upper Elementary Students?

30 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Zachary Flanagan

"I just would like to thank everyone that provided input. My administrator gave me an…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Oct 20, 2009 to Convince Administration that it is okay for teachers to use del.i.cious?

14 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Lauriene Tschang

"Thanks all for your great and wonderful input. I do agree that blogging will make th…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Oct 20, 2009 to Convince administrator to use blogging for teachers

10 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Erin

"Thank you so much for sharing this. As every school's concern, security is on top of…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Oct 1, 2009 to New - Weebly for Education!

10 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Dan Veltri

"We just got our Polycom HDX7000 VC unit installed this past month so we are new to V…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Sep 28, 2009 to LOOKING FOR VIDEO CONFERENCING AND SKYPING CLASSROOM PARTNERS

22 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Janet Fung

"Thanks to all for your response. After taking your advice and after showing administ…"

Lauriene Tschang replied Sep 28, 2009 to Convince Administration that it is okay for teachers to use del.i.cious?

14 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Lauriene Tschang

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service