Jill Calkins's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"@James -- Thanks so much!  I just tried it tonight with MovieMaker and it worked!  I…"

Jill Calkins replied May 4, 2011 to Help with converting video file so that it plays at high speed!

7 May 5, 2011
Reply by james thornburgh

"Very nice! I will definitely try this!  thanks!  I will let you know how it turns ou…"

Jill Calkins replied Apr 11, 2011 to Help with converting video file so that it plays at high speed!

7 May 5, 2011

"Thanks, Grace!  It was video that was captured through UStream (it was a live feed).…"

Jill Calkins replied Apr 11, 2011 to Help with converting video file so that it plays at high speed!

7 May 5, 2011

"Melanie...I love the idea of recording for fluency. I teach first grade and I was ju…"

Jill Calkins replied Feb 26, 2011 to How have you integrated the use of a FlipCam in an Elementary Classroom?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Sheri Worrel

"Thanks for the great ideas, Tom!  I really like the PARP idea...my wheels are turnin…"

Jill Calkins replied Feb 24, 2011 to How have you integrated the use of a FlipCam in an Elementary Classroom?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Sheri Worrel

"I love your ideas, Grace!  Thanks so much for sharing! "

Jill Calkins replied Feb 24, 2011 to How have you integrated the use of a FlipCam in an Elementary Classroom?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Sheri Worrel

"Thanks for the response, Katy!  I loved your presentation.  I need to spend some tim…"

Jill Calkins replied Feb 20, 2011 to How have you integrated the use of a FlipCam in an Elementary Classroom?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Sheri Worrel

"I have had issues with this in the past.  Voki has been hit or miss for me.  Most re…"

Jill Calkins replied Feb 8, 2011 to Voki Help

6 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Thanks, Jonathan! I see we follow some of the same blogs, but I also see a bunch of…"

Jill Calkins replied Dec 5, 2009 to Good websites/blogs to follow for a new teacher?

27 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Laurie Reece

"Thanks Crystal! I have seen Spellingcity and was talking to my host teacher about it…"

Jill Calkins replied Dec 5, 2009 to Good websites/blogs to follow for a new teacher?

27 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Laurie Reece

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service