Tanya Travis's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Great project! To provide children with autism a project that will also provide oppo…"

Tanya Travis replied Feb 6, 2009 to Examples of Collaborative Project Wikis

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Clive Buckley

"We just started the project last week so it will be a while before we are done. I ca…"

Tanya Travis replied Feb 4, 2009 to Examples of Collaborative Project Wikis

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Clive Buckley

"What grades do you use for these wikis? Language classes are not available in our di…"

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Clive Buckley

"Unfortunately, I have no music teachers attending my upcoming PD, but I will share t…"

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Clive Buckley

"Thanks for sharing your sites. My own students are building their first wiki on the…"

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Clive Buckley

"Your examples were great. The sites built by students were especially impressive. I…"

Tanya Travis replied Feb 3, 2009 to Examples of Collaborative Project Wikis

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Clive Buckley

"I am currently working on two wikis with my students. My students just began buildin…"

Tanya Travis replied Feb 3, 2009 to Examples of Collaborative Project Wikis

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Clive Buckley

"My school system just blocked Skype. Due to budget cuts we also have no funds to pur…"

Tanya Travis replied Jan 26, 2009 to How Are You Using Video Conferencing With Upper Elementary Students?

30 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Zachary Flanagan

"Thank you for sharing the Pringle activity you used for your conference. It is an ex…"

Tanya Travis replied Jan 12, 2009 to How Are You Using Video Conferencing With Upper Elementary Students?

30 Feb 15, 2012

"Your post is a great resource. The comment about diction caught my eye. In my area w…"

Tanya Travis replied Jan 12, 2009 to How Are You Using Video Conferencing With Upper Elementary Students?

30 Feb 15, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service