Amy Broomfield's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I think textbooks need to stick to the facts and quit including so much opinion in t…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Textbooks?

21 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"When I was in highschool, which wasnt long ago, I always grew very bored near the en…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Longer school year/ Longer hours in the day?

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"There are a lot of video games out there that do educate students but you are right,…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"Teachers are so limited in the punishment they are allowed to offer, that it is easy…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Students Abusing Teachers?

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"I think sispension is way to extreme, especially if the teacher has found an educati…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites in education.

20 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jason Graham

"As a child I remember begging to watch just one more show past my bed time and doing…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to why children need sleep?

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Really it depends on what she would like to use them for. A website is a great sourc…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

"There will never be time in the world where every student or school can financially…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Twitter in Education ???

9 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

"My college, UTSA, does offer online classes, infact I will be taking my first one ne…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Enrollment in online courses increases at the highest rate ever

6 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

"Blogging encourages free writing among students and allows them to more openly expre…"

Amy Broomfield replied Dec 6, 2010 to Blogging Pro and Con

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Broomfield

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service