Kev's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"Agreed. Troll a message board with twelve year olds who will actually fight back or…"

Kev replied Aug 30, 2010 to Tech Needs of Students

5 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Colin Gallagher

"www.mrroughton.com is hosted by Microsoft's OfficeLive. I absolutely love it. It int…"

Kev replied Aug 6, 2010 to Creating teacher/class websites

15 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Terry Parent

"Edublogs makes it pretty easy to set up student accounts. I, however, found it even…"

Kev replied Jul 30, 2010 to Student maintained classroom log

6 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

"What do you want to use it for? That really is the key. Mouse Mischief is wonderful…"

Kev replied Jul 23, 2010 to Clickers

16 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Zee Ann Poerio

"<<One likely culprit is the number of hours kids now spend in front of the TV…"

Kev replied Jul 20, 2010 to "The Creativity Crisis"

12 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Robert Kennedy

"Very interesting. I'll definitely apply and check it out. Might help make my next ph…"

Kev replied Jul 15, 2010 to App Inventor for Android: Limitless Educational Uses

5 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Derrick Waddell

"I've found the easiest way to do this is to let kids choose assignments. It removes…"

Kev replied Jul 15, 2010 to Differentiated Instruction

2 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Brian

"Shouldn't the question be asking about student communication? Isn't that the purpose…"

Kev replied Jul 10, 2010 to Conflicting Reports on Student Writing Quality - Better or Worse?

28 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jessie Ragan

"Moviemaker, for all the hate, is a really tidy program as far as memory usage goes.…"

Kev replied Jun 16, 2010 to Movie Maker on a Netbook... Will it run well?

9 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Jody Maxey

"I feel quite alone in the geek world when I say how much I detest Google Docs. I lov…"

Kev replied Jun 3, 2010 to Now that Microsoft is on board with cloud computing, what's holding the rest of us back?

5 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Anthony VonBank

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service