Simon McIntyre's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"In support of Amy's point, we have a case study about a teacher using blogs to encou…"

Simon McIntyre replied Dec 3, 2010 to Blogs v. Wikis v. Web Page

32 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas Nixon

"What version of Screenflow were you using? The new version is excellent. It pauses,…"

Simon McIntyre replied Nov 24, 2010 to How to create great video tutorial

9 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by John Garrett

"I agree with what you have said here about focusing energies on those willing to try…"

Simon McIntyre replied Nov 21, 2010 to Motivate Teachers

11 May 9, 2019
Reply by MichaelScaddan

"I know this will sound like a shameless plug, but the type of question you are askin…"

Simon McIntyre replied Nov 17, 2010 to Motivate Teachers

11 May 9, 2019
Reply by MichaelScaddan

"Thanks Diana, We have some good feedback so far, and one private college and one uni…"

Simon McIntyre replied Nov 11, 2010 to 100 Incredibly Useful YouTube Channels for Teachers

9 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

"Thanks will do..."

Simon McIntyre replied Nov 9, 2010 to New free teacher professional develop resource - need feedback and suggestions

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Simon McIntyre

"Thanks very much for taking a look. I have already looked through teachertv and it l…"

Simon McIntyre replied Nov 7, 2010 to New free teacher professional develop resource - need feedback and suggestions

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Simon McIntyre

"Hi, I'm Simon from Australia. I work in an art and design faculty of The University…"

Simon McIntyre replied Nov 4, 2010 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"We have been developing educational videos for teachers. We won a grant to develop a…"

Simon McIntyre replied Nov 4, 2010 to 100 Incredibly Useful YouTube Channels for Teachers

9 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Diana Hansen

"Hi Tom, Interestingly enough, we have just completed a case study on using digital…"

Simon McIntyre replied Nov 4, 2010 to Digital Photography in Various Classrooms

12 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Christian Thaler

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service