Veronica Gutierrez's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome, thank you!! I will definitely be emailing you, I appreciate it!"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Apr 17, 2011 to Colonization and Exploration Activities

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jenny McClintock

"Traditional pencil and paper tests are definitely not the only way to assess chi…"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Apr 17, 2011 to Testing and Forms of Assessment

9 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Kristin Clausen

"As a college student, I am only with the students that I teach for one semester at a…"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Apr 17, 2011 to Letting kids go.

4 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Veronica Gutierrez

"I am also finishing up college and will be student teaching this fall.  I am working…"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Apr 17, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"This is a great question to bring up especially when social networking sites like Fa…"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"Honestly, the issue of teachers having tattoos really depends on where you teach and…"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Tattoos in the Workplace

21 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Hattie Delgado

" I am a private tutor for a 3rd grader who attends a private school and, of course,…"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Uniforms or Not?

21 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I am currently interning in a 4th grade classroom and there is one child who wa…"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Apr 16, 2011 to Classroom Management Questions

31 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Don McPhee

"I am a current student teacher and I have actually seen my mentor use this website i…"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Mar 6, 2011 to Discovery Education : a great website for educators.

7 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

"If you have never worked with Microsoft’s Photo Story, it is definitely something yo…"

Veronica Gutierrez replied Mar 6, 2011 to favorite technology and worst technology anyone has used lately in their classroom

14 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Heather Moses

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service