Tom Liam Lynch's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"A Here! and a Help!: I have a resource and a question: First, I am using Google Apps…"

Tom Liam Lynch replied May 7, 2009 to Has anyone used Google Apps for Education?

16 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Roger Nevin

"Hi Steve, It sounds like you want to change the landing page for the site. That way,…"

Tom Liam Lynch replied Apr 9, 2009 to Tips for Creating a Common Start Page in Google Apps now that iGoogle is no longer?

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

"Thanks for the resource, Andrew. I'll use it with my teachers! T"

Tom Liam Lynch replied Feb 27, 2009 to Web 2.0 Tutorial for educators

16 May 14, 2009
Reply by Jim Dachos

"Let me play with the settings and see what happens....Thanks, James. T"

Tom Liam Lynch replied Feb 27, 2009 to Tips for Creating a Common Start Page in Google Apps now that iGoogle is no longer?

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

"Thanks for the info, Colette. And for making it part of your To Do list today! Much…"

Tom Liam Lynch replied Feb 27, 2009 to Tips for Creating a Common Start Page in Google Apps now that iGoogle is no longer?

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

"Hi Kevin, On new Apps (as of December 8th, 2008 I think) Google stopped using iGoogl…"

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

"Thank, Colette! :) T"

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

"Thanks so much for the reply. I've done that and it works wonderfully. Do you know i…"

Tom Liam Lynch replied Feb 26, 2009 to Tips for Creating a Common Start Page in Google Apps now that iGoogle is no longer?

21 May 6, 2009
Reply by Columbia

"Thanks, Dale! Has your school tried to customize Snapgrades at all with their custom…"

Tom Liam Lynch replied Jan 29, 2009 to Is anyone using Snapgrades for record keeping, and willing to share stories?

4 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Tom Liam Lynch

"Thanks so much for your feedback! We've recently signed up for it and are excited to…"

Tom Liam Lynch replied Jan 29, 2009 to Is anyone using Snapgrades for record keeping, and willing to share stories?

4 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Tom Liam Lynch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service